Virax Biolabs is an innovative Biotechnology company focused on the prevention, detection and diagnosis of viral diseases. The company is a revenue generating group operating since 2013 whose primary business is the proprietary development and global distribution of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test kits.
Virax Immune is our flagship product focused on the global provision of T-Cell tests, which accurately and effectively predict an individual's immune response to significant viral threats. This life impacting product offering is scheduled to be available for distribution Q3 2022. Virax also offers a range of In Vitro Diagnostic devices, AI sanitizers and other innovative technologies through its’ ViraxClear and ViraxCare platforms.
For more information sign up for our newsletter.
Virax Biolabs Announces the Appointment of Jason D. Davis as Chief Financial Officer
28 April 2022
Virax Biolabs, GlobeNewswire
Common cold may protect against SARS-CoV-2 infection and lead the way to new vaccines
14 January 2022
Katharine Lang, Medical News Today
EXPLAINED: You May Never Forget The Omicron Variant, Here's Why Your T Cells Certainly Won't Anytime Soon
31 December 2021
Kenneth Mohanty, News 18
- February 2022
- 2/15-17 (virtual) BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference
- 2/23-24 Miami, FL Citi 2022 Healthcare Conference
- 2/28-03/2 TBD Credit Suisse London Global Healthcare Conference
- March 2022
- 3/13-16 Laguna Beach, CA Roth 34th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- 3/15-17 Miami, FL Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 2022
- 3/23-24 (virtual) BofA Health Care Back-to-Basics Conference
- May 2022
- 5/10-12 Las Vegas, NV BofA Health Care Conference
- 5/16-19 Ascot, England Biotech CEO Summit Europe
- 5/26-27 New York, NY Credit Suisse 5th Healthcare Disruptive Technologies & Innovations Conference