Your Privacy and this Policy
– Informs you about what personal information we collect and why, how we use it, who we share it with, as well as giving you other important information;
– Covers personal information collected via our website as well as information that you may provide when corresponding directly with us.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please see our Legal Section for more information.
If you have contacted Virax Biolabs before via the website, email or telephone or have an existing professional relationship with Virax Biolabs, we will retain your personal information on our database as a legitimate interest, to enable the existing relationship to continue.
Which personal information do we collect?
Personal information that you provide voluntarily such as:
– Contact information, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and email address.
– Project information relating to a site, property, unit, building or development.
There are generally no negative effects for you if you choose not to provide your personal information. However, without some of this information, we may not be able to communicate with you and/or take certain actions that you request, for example because this personal information is required to respond to your enquiries.
Cookies and Personal Information that is collected automatically:
– When you visit our website, we may automatically collect standard internet and website log information and details of patterns about how website visitors behave. The information we collect includes information about your internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device), your access times, the website that referred you to us, the web pages you request and the date and time of those requests. This may allow us to find out which parts of the website are popular or need changing. This is done in a way which does not identify any individual and we do not try to identify visitors to our website or to link this information with any personal information we collect.
– You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the website below tells you how to disable cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
– Your web browser may allow you to restrict or delete cookies set by this website. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer.
– To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Opt Out.
Information Collection Via Website
This site actively collects information from its visitors and some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information, for example, your name, postal address, telephone number, mobile phone number and email address.
Use and Disclosure of Information
If you provide personally identifiable information to this site using a form or making an enquiry, Virax Biolabs will retain this information to enable future correspondence as a legitimate interest of contact. If you do not wish to be contacted, please advise us at email@example.com
How long will we keep your personal information for?
Your personal information will be deleted when it is no longer reasonably required for the relevant purposes and we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue storing such information. Virax Biolabs will retain your personal information where required for us to assert or defend legal claims until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
Access & Correction
To keep your personally identifiable information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us if amendments are required or if you have any complaints.
We adhere to strict security measures to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, bear in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Keeping your personal information safe
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information that is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Please note that we reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both our users and ourselves.
Enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org