7 Reasons to Join ViraxImmune™'s T-Cell Test Early Access Program
This week, we were excited to launch ViraxImmune™’s Research Use Only (RUO) Early Access Program. This program is designed to provide a new research tool and community for those committed to advancing the field of immune assessment, starting with our RUO application T-cell test for SARS-Cov-2. Here are some reasons that we think you should join this program and sign up for our introductory webinar on LinkedIn Live:
- Cutting-Edge Immune Assessment: ViraxImmune™’s T-cell-based test stands as an innovative approach to immune system assessment. By joining this programme, you’ll gain early exposure to our unique peptide pool for SARS-Cov-2.
- High-Resolution Cellular Analysis: Our test’s capacity for high-resolution cellular analysis is one of its major strengths. Each visible spot on the plate signifies a single cytokine-secreting cell, facilitating examination of immune responses at the cellular level.
- Quantitative Immune Profiling: ViraxImmune™’s current test facilitates quantitative dimension to immune response analysis. The quantitative data generated will be a part of refining our comprehension of individual immune profiles and tailoring interventions accordingly.
- Compatibility and Accessibility: These tests are readily compatible with a wide spectrum of ELISpot readers. The ease of accessibility ensures that research groups, irrespective of resource constraints, can participate in this program.
- Deeper Insights and Collaborative Research: Your participation contributes to an ongoing understanding of immune responses to SARS-Cov-2 and allied 6. pathogens. Our collective research efforts will be part of advancing the knowledge base surrounding immunity and infection. The platform offers a space for knowledge exchange, research collaboration, and critical discourse within the realm of immunology.
- Advancing Personalized Medicine: Our quantitative research efforts will help to demonstrate the test’s implications for personalized medicine. Your research may influence the development of tailored interventions and therapies founded on individual immune profiles.
- Empowering Scientific Discovery: By joining our program, you align with the scientific pursuit of uncovering new insights, informing public health strategies, and contributing to the global efforts to combat infectious diseases.
Participation in ViraxImmune™’s Early Access Program is an opportunity to engage with our novel peptide mix for use in adaptive immunity assessment: we are working hard to facilitate an opportunity to be part of a broader research effort in immune system understanding. Together, we can explore the intricacies of immune responses, forge innovative solutions, and collectively elevate the field of immunology.
If you are driven to expand the horizons of immune assessment research, we encourage you to register for our introductory webinar on LinkedIn Live. ViraxImmune™ stands ready to support your research endeavors as we collectively shape the future of immunology: we’re keen for you to join along.
Caution Concerning Forward Looking Statements: This blog post contains forward-looking statements. In addition, from time to time, we or our representatives may make forward-looking statements orally or in writing. We base these forward-looking statements on our expectations and projections about future events, which we derive from the information currently available to us. Such forward-looking statements relate to future events or our future performance, including: our financial performance and projections; our growth in revenue and earnings; and our business prospects and opportunities. You can identify forward-looking statements by those that are not historical in nature, particularly those that use terminology such as “may,” “should,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “contemplates,” “estimates,” “believes,” “plans,” “projected,” “predicts,” “potential,” or “hopes” or the negative of these or similar terms. In evaluating these forward-looking statements, you should consider various factors, including: our ability to change the direction of the Company; our ability to keep pace with new technology and changing market needs; and the competitive environment of our business. These and other factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are only predictions. The forward-looking events discussed in this blog post and other statements made from time to time by us or our representatives, may not occur, and actual events and results may differ materially and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions about us. These forward-looking statements are based on information currently available to Virax and its current plans or expectations and are subject to a number of known and unknown uncertainties, risks and other important factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. These and other important factors are described in detail in the “Risk Factors” section of Virax’s Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2022. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. We are not obligated to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of uncertainties and assumptions, the forward-looking events discussed in this blog post and other statements made from time to time by us or our representatives might not occur.
Media and Investor Contact:
- Nic Johnson and Adanna Alexander
- Russo Partners, LLC
- +1 (303) 482-6405